Friday, June 11, 2010

Wedding: Amberik


So, I know I have taken a lonnnnggg time to get a blog together, but it's finally here! I'm going to go ahead and jump on the photo blog bandwagon because it's actually not such a bad idea. Here goes... :)

What I'm going to be doing is posting some of my work from 2010 starting with Amber and Erik's wedding during the Christmas Holiday. My day with them started around 4 pm, but my day going to see them started around 1 pm driving from San Diego to LA in the ever impending traffic (unavoidable traffic). But at the end, it was truly worth it to see such a beautiful evening shared with such a beautiful couple. I know Amber from Graduate School and Erik just happens to be the dapper man who swept her off her feet and took her to be his wife in Sweden... :)










1 comment:

  1. Festive season wedding must have fetched you a loads of discount. Still remember my brother's reception and cocktail party at different Seattle Wedding venues last year. Got fabulous packages and pretty many facilities in such less rates. Cuisines ordered were tasty and cup cakes were mouth watering.

    ReplyDelete