Friday, June 11, 2010

Design: RJMP Brochure and Logo


I know my blog says "photography," but as a visual person, going back and forth between photos and design (especially in this computerized, digital art age) is not uncommon. So as a creative working in criminal justice (my daily profession), I usually jump on any opportunity to marry the two. When I came across the San Diego Restorative Justice Program and found out that they were looking for both researchers and a graphic artist to revamp their pamphlet, I knew I found my niche. The basic look needed to be something along the lines of justice (i.e. images of ancient Greece/Rome) but fixing it up (scaffolding, etc.), but still very formal. After a few tests, we got our look. This is the face of the most recent RJMP pamphlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment