Friday, August 13, 2010

Photojournalism: Main Street America Car Show



I went downtown this past weekend looking for cars: hot rods specifically. I had done some research and found out there was suppose to be the Main Street America Car show at Seaport Village. I walked around for awhile at first not finding much: just the normal, unpretty cars you usually find on the roads and in parking lots. Eventually, BAM I found them. It was like finding a box full of kittens left in a garden of daffodils. These cars were parked all over the lawn in the Embarcadaro Park North. Really, the scene was something I would only and have only come to expect from San Diego: sail boats, green lawns, beautiful hotels, and shiny/chromed out/glittery classic cars. It was fun, looking forward to more car shows in the very near future...








No comments:

Post a Comment